Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Life Changer

I must say right up front that I am totally addicted to smart phones, the computer and my iPad especially. Yes, if we are home in the evenings, we have the tv on, but our real attention is directed to the iPad for me and the laptop for my hubby. With that disclaimer out of the way, I want to tell you about the best app that money can buy, "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young.


A very dear friend has had a life changing experience recently and this daily devotional book was a part of that experience. After she started talking about her devotional for the day and how it so spoke to her, I decided to get the app. There is nothing quite like waking up and reading a Word from your Father before you ever get out of bed. I can say, it speaks to you EVERY day. It puts your day in perspective and gives you assurance that your Father will be there no matter what the day brings. It gives you a whole new perspective on living each day.
The nice thing about having the app on your smart phone is that it goes with you every where you go. Forget to read it one day, it is there with you no matter when you remember or no matter when you need it. Each devotional is a short, one page reading packed with just what you need for the day.
My husband has also become hooked on hearing from the Father each morning. They are easy to share on Facebook and Twitter too. Reaching the world to let them know there is Hope has never been easier. Whatever problem you face in life, I think listening to Jesus each day will certainly be a life changer for you.
Have a very Blessed day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment